http://www.dmnews.com/ftc-orders-data-brokers-to-disclose-operations-information/article/273181/ The link above will take you to an interesting article that may impact insurer’s evaluation of the reliability of ‘deceased databases’ beyond the Social Security Administration Death Master File (SSA DMF). At times, we have been surprised to hear an insurer … Continue reading
- Improve Customer Retention by Targeting Segments in Motion
- Florida Court Issues Opinion on ‘Time’ vs ‘Proof’ of Death
- Guidance on Proposed DMF Certification Guidelines
- Are Standardized Death-Matching Guidelines on the Horizon for Insurers?
- ANICO Ruling Casts Doubt on Ability to Circumvent State UP Audits; Is there an Implied Duty to Undertake Death Matching?
Join our mailing list to receive blogs and important emails