I recently attended the Spring NEMOA conference in Boston and one hot topic of discussion was leveraging triggered email communication based upon recent behavior for higher order rates. Today, 20% of emails sent are triggered and the majority is “thrust” … Continue reading
- Improve Customer Retention by Targeting Segments in Motion
- Florida Court Issues Opinion on ‘Time’ vs ‘Proof’ of Death
- Guidance on Proposed DMF Certification Guidelines
- Are Standardized Death-Matching Guidelines on the Horizon for Insurers?
- ANICO Ruling Casts Doubt on Ability to Circumvent State UP Audits; Is there an Implied Duty to Undertake Death Matching?
Join our mailing list to receive blogs and important emails