New York State now requires that insurers match their policy data to the Social Security Administration’s Death Master File (SSA DMF). This emergency rule, which became effective June 14, 2012, “applies to (1) every policy issued by a domestic insurer … Continue reading
- Improve Customer Retention by Targeting Segments in Motion
- Florida Court Issues Opinion on ‘Time’ vs ‘Proof’ of Death
- Guidance on Proposed DMF Certification Guidelines
- Are Standardized Death-Matching Guidelines on the Horizon for Insurers?
- ANICO Ruling Casts Doubt on Ability to Circumvent State UP Audits; Is there an Implied Duty to Undertake Death Matching?
Join our mailing list to receive blogs and important emails